Cell Phone: 261-2276
Office Phone: 528-1573Ext: 2116
Becky Knight joined “The Team That Sells Cookeville” in 1999 as a Jane Flatt’s licensed assistant. Their business relationship evolved into a partnership in 2002.
She is a native Tennessean, having grown up in Nashville, graduated from Isaac Litton High School, and attended the University of Tennessee at Martin. After living in both Kentucky and North Carolina, she moved to Cookeville in 1989.
Professionally, Becky’s background included banking and state government. Upon moving to Cookeville she became involved in the residential construction industry, working as a designer and project coordinator for Woodesigns, Inc. for approximately eight years. That experience provides a unique perspective on the value and quality of properties. This has been greatly beneficial in determining the appropriate prices of homes for both her buyers and sellers.
Becky is committed to enriching her knowledge of the real estate profession for the benefit of her clients. She reads voraciously, attends most Tennessee Association of Realtors seminars and conventions, and attends presentations of motivational speakers frequently. Her focus is on client service through communication, building a strong client base, and understanding the local market.
A primary concern in Becky’s career is her dedication to knowing her clients both on a professional and personal level, which leads to understanding their needs, wants, and desires. After all, the real estate profession is about more than selling properties. It is about finding properties for individuals and families that become more than a house. They become a home! Clients who are happy with their agent’s services and support become clients for life. That is Becky’s goal!
Becky has one daughter, Elizabeth, who is married to Jason Staggs. They have three children, Conner, Chloe and Colby. Her grandchildren are the light of Becky’s life!
* Member, Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS®
* 2006-2008 Director, Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS®* Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
* Ethics Instructor, Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS®
* Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
* Member, National Association of REALTORS®
* Member, Upper Cumberland Multiple Listing Service
* Member, Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
* CTG—Certified Tennessee Real Estate Education Systems Graduate
* GRI-Graduate REALTOR® Institute
* WCR—Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Charter Member
* WCR—Member, Upper Cumberland Chapter Women’s Council of REALTORS®,
* WCR—Women’s Council of REALTORS®, 2005 Vice-President of Membership
* WCR—Women’s Council of REALTORS®, 2006 President-Elect
* WCR—Women’s Council of REALTORS®, 2007 President
* 2003-2006 MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER
* Attended the University of Tennessee at Martin
* Licensed Executive Assistant to Jane Flatt—Three Years
* Professional Residential Construction Project Coordinator and Designer-Eight Years
* Published Author
© 2008 First Realty Company, Designed by: Firefly Creative Media
116 South Lowe Avenue • Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: 931-528-1573 • Email: