Cell Phone: 529-4042
Office Phone: 520-7653Ext: 3028
• Tennessee Real Estate License, 1986
• Elected Secretary for the Board of REALTORS®, 1987
• Tennessee Auctioneer License, 1990
• Florida Auctioneer License, 1992
• Member of National Board of REALTORS®
• Member of Tennessee Auctioneer Association "TAA"
• First Runner Up for State of Tennessee Women's Division Bid Calling Contest, 2004 and 2006
• Realtor's Award of Excellence 2006
• Member Million Dollar Club with sales Exceeding $1.7 million for 2006 (excluding personal property sales volume sold at auction)
• Main Accomplishment! Single parent raising my son and daughter
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to read about me, the REALTOR® or auctioneer you may decide to choose to handle your life changing decision.
I was born in Cookeville, Tennessee in 1962 to wonderful parents, Melvin and Anna Rose Malone. I grew up helping in the family mobile home sales business. At 19 years old I married, my husband joined the Army and moved first to Augusta, Ga. We were then sent to and spent 3 years in Heidelberg, Germany where I had my son, Brian. From there to Columbia, SC and back to Cookeville. In 1991 had my daughter, Diana Rose. Between 1990 and 2001 my husband and I ran our own auction house, first in Cookeville for two years then off to Oldsmar, and Palm Harbor, Florida. In 2001 I returned home to Cookeville with my 2 children and got back into the real estate and auction business here, where my father said I should be! He has proved once again to always be right!! My business has grown and been successful, which as a single parent since 2001 has been a blessing.
If you have already attended one of my auctions, you will see my son and daughter who have grown up in the auction business and are very good at helping on my personal property sales.
I have held many types of auctions: Real Estate, Estate sales, Antique, Tools, Farm sales, Heavy Machinery, Art, House hold, Business Liquidation, Two day sales, Al Gore Sr.'s Antique Auction in 1994, and many charity auctions from the Cookeville 4-H, Tenn Tech Alumni to the Pinellas Co. Clearwater, Florida Library Galli and the city of Tarpon Springs, Fl Wine Tasting on the street. I have sold everything from a $1 rabbit, a $6,000. Gali' lamp, to a $43,000. H-2 Hummer.
I also do personal property inventory and appraisal work.
I will put my thousands of hours of experience to work for you. I pride myself in being understanding of your needs and will work very hard for you. After all my reputation is at stake, I care what people think and would like to be the kind of person you want to refer to your friends and loved ones.
TN License #: TAL #4203
© 2008 First Realty Company, Designed by: Firefly Creative Media
116 South Lowe Avenue • Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: 931-528-1573 • Email: